Flat Creek Ranch is A wilderness dude ranch in Jackson Hole, Wyoming. Hike the mountains. Ride the wilderness. Fish a legendary trout stream. Dine outrageously. Nearest neighbor – 10 miles away.
Built by a countess and a cowboy in the 1920s. Elegantly appointed, lovingly restored. One of Jackson Hole’s most luxurious and historic guest ranches – for couples, families, fly fishing parties, hiking clubs, once-in-a-lifetime gatherings.
Rated #1 on Trip Advisor among Jackson Hole lodging places.
Flat Creek Ranch “The focus is on rustic luxury. Five log cabins – creekside or lake view – feature antique clawfoot bathtubs and woodburning stoves . . . . Cozy flannel sheets and down comforters, unique art and pristine views make each renovated cabin a singular experience.”
— Gene Kilgore’s Ranch Vacations: The Leading Guide to Guest and Resort, Fly-Fishing, and Cross-Country Skiing Ranches in the United States and Canada
What Makes Us Special
- Many Wyoming dude ranches feature horseback riding as their predominant daily activity. We offer riding, too – memorable half-day trail rides on rugged mountain trails. But we don’t provide horseback activities every day. We find that in Jackson Hole, the typical visitor wants to experience a full range of activities. At our remote hideaway, fly-fishing and hiking are as popular as riding – if not more so.
- Many dude ranches have 50-60 guests at a time. At our ranch, we have only five guest cabins. That gives us an intimate ambiance with a capacity of just 12-14 guests. You are never part of a crowd.
- Many dude ranches are located close to a main road, which allows their guests to drive into town to shop or visit galleries. By contrast our ranch is a secluded destination.
- Many dude ranches require a minimum stay of one week. Our minimum stay is three nights.
*Flat Creek Ranch is a Permittee in Bridger-Teton National Forest. An Equal Opportunity Provider.
Ranch Suitable For
Lodging and Amenities
- Handicap Accessible
Length of Stay
- 3 Nights
- 4 Nights
- 5 nights
- 6 Nights
- 7 Nights
- 9 nights
- Special Diets Accommodated
- Half Day Rides
- Minimum age for riding the trail-11
- Overnight Pack Trips
- Water Sports
Special Events / Weeks