Wyoming dude ranch vacation specials include specialty weeks that offer a variety of activities outside of the traditional family vacation.
Cattle Drives, Adults Only, Singles, Photography, Riding Clinics, Cowgirls Only, Fitness, Corporate Retreats, Weddings and numerous others make Wyoming a great destination. We offer you the chance to fulfill that dream of coming to the west and doing something more than just riding in the most beautiful scenery in the West.
Wyoming Dude Ranch Vacation Specials
Allen’s Diamond 4
Allen’s Diamond 4 Ranch is tucked away in the heart of the rugged Wind River Mountain Range. This is Wyoming’s highest wilderness guest ranch. For folks with a lust for adventure, there is no finer vacation than a Wilderness Horse Pack Trip to explore the Wind River Mountains. Stay in a log cabin at the Diamond 4 Ranch before heading deeper into the mountains for a 5 to 7 day pack trip. Camping with the horses in a lush green meadow at the base of snow-capped peaks, your guides will take you on various rides each day to lakes and other scenic vistas. We tailor the itinerary to suit the goals of your family or group, whether it is to fly fish, explore or just relax and enjoy. We furnish all camp equipment and food, and our experienced guides and cook will take excellent care of your group – you just enjoy the adventure in this breathtaking mountain landscape.
6 Day – $2400/adult – $2100/child age 6- 14
5 Day – $2050/adult – $1800/child age 6-14
4 Day – $1700/adult – $1500/child age 6-14
Groups less than 4 people:
6 Day – $3100/adult – $2500/child age 6-14
5 Day – $2600/adult – $2100/child age 6-14
4 Day – $2100/adult – $1700/child age 6-14
Brandi Lyons Horsemanship and Trail riding Clinic. September 1-4th 2016.
- Stoecklein Ranch Photography Workshop
September 23-26, 2016–NEW THIS YEAR!
The Vee Bar is happy to announce the first annual Stoecklein Ranch Photography WorkshopSeptember 23-26, 2016. The Vee Bar Guest Ranch and Drew and Taylor Stoecklein are partnering to offer a personalized workshop experience. The Vee Bar offers the best in atmosphere, accommodations, and food, while the Stoecklein brothers offer exceptional expertise in photography. The Vee Bar Guest Ranch is the perfect western location, with the Little Laramie River weaving its way through the property and the Snowy Range Mountains as the backdrop. Together the Vee Bar Guest Ranch and Stoecklein Photography are offering the best of the best! Students at Stoecklein Photography Workshops are given the opportunity to practice their photographic skills on one of the most beautiful and well-equipped photographic sets in the West. The family atmosphere and the feeling of the true West make the Stoecklein photography workshops a unique experience. Drew and Taylor’s goal is to teach the basic foundations of photography. They will teach you where to be and what angle to use and what exposure to try for different effects. Drew and Taylor will spend time working with you on your camera and computer to properly expose and develop your images. All levels of expertise are welcome at the Stoecklein Photography Workshops. For more information visit http://veebar.com/ranch-photography-workshop/
August 7-13, 2016 – Anybody is welcome!
You want to learn as much as possible about horses while you are on vacation?
Engage yourself in this week of guest ranch festivities and become educated at the same time. Have you ever wanted to learn more about what it takes to care for a horse? Have you ever wanted to learn how to saddle and unsaddle your own horse? This hands-on horse vacation week is for you. We will have plenty of hands-on opportunities for you as well as some demonstrations. We’ll also have special groups for kids ages 6-12 when appropriate. A large part of enjoying horses is understanding them. We’ll take you into the mind of a horse so that you are aware of what your horse is thinking. Also enjoy some demonstrations on training a horse at different levels—yearlings, 2-year-olds, trail horses, and show horses. Along with saddle horses (those that are ridden) we’ll introduce you to our draft horse team, Goliath & Decker. We’ll show you the basics of harnessing and hitching up a team of horses. If you’re lucky, we may even show you how to drive them (from the ground)! What would a little education be without some fun? Of course we’ll have a great time out on the trails, doing cattle work, on our mountain ride, at our campout and during the team penning. This is the educational, hands-on horse vacation you’ve been looking for! For more information go to http://veebar.com/hands-on-horse-vacation/
- Get the most out of your limited time with this Goosewing Ranch Holiday Special! This three night package special includes a free extra activity day. Book a three night package from either Thursday June 21 – Sunday June 24 or Thursday July 5 – Sunday July 8 and all party members will receive a free activity day with an early checkin on Thursday. This is over a $200 value per person. Not valid with any other specials or offers. For new reservations only. We reserve the right to adjust package as needed. Valid from December 18, 2017 – January 2, 2018. Must mention 2017 Holiday Special.
- Spreading Holiday Cheer!
The holidays are a time to spend with family and friends and rejoice in life. Your summer holiday should be the same. Goosewing Ranch wants to spread some holiday cheer this season. If you make a reservation between December 11, 2017 and December 24 we will include one free alcoholic or nonalcoholic drink in your package for each day for each person.
Contact us today at 1-307-733-5251 or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org
This offer is only valid for new bookings taken between the mentioned dates, with deposits paid in full. Not valid with any other offer.
Gros Ventre River Ranch
- Please see our rates page
- The adults only portion of our season runs from the last week of August through the last week of September. During this time, the ranch quiets, crowds diminish in Jackson Hole, fall colors appear, and the weather cools, making it the perfect time for couples, singles, and friends to visit our dude ranch!
- Our horseback riding program offers beginner to advanced rides for those looking to ride, our fly fishing guide offers private lessons on the Gros Ventre River, and cooler temperatures make our adults only season an ideal time to hike and mountain bike around the ranch. Elk, moose, bison and bears are on the move during this time as well, so make sure to bring your camera to capture your most memorable moments! In addition, we extend a 10% discount to our rates during the late season. Please see our rates page for more details.